Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hot Snakes "Audit In Progress"

Hot Snakes "Audit In Progress"
released 10/5/04



I heard good things about this band, and bought the cd based on those words. Its a straight forward rockin cd with an artsy, garagey rock sound to it. The music is simplistic yet stupendous. (That sounds gay, I was trying to sound clever). It's just a very catchy punk rock cd. Their artsyness comes out on songs like "Kreative Kontrol" with lyrics like "I'd drink piss for Kreative Kontrol, I'd cut off my dick for kreative kontrol" You can tell they wanted to have total control of this album =-P Also, the singer (i believe it's the singer) is in Rocket From The Crypt

Fans of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs will dig this album

Stand out Tracks- .1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home