Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Panic! At The Disco "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out"




Meh, if I didn't intern at their management company I would have never, ever, ever, ever given this band a chance. "WHY?" you may ask. A few reasons- 1) the album is released on Feuled By Ramen 2) and Decaydance (owned by Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy) 3) the bands they have toured with, 4) The amount of under 16 "friends" on their myspace page

But since I had some sort of ties to this band for a short time I'll try and be as nice as possible. They can do something right though, had 5,000 per-orders for their first cd, used myspace to create a buzz, play catchy-as-all-fuckin-hell dance rock. I really liked the songs I heard until I actually read the lyrics. I think if I just let it be background music and not listen to the words, just the way they are sang, then I'd like it better. If you aren't into "quality" as much as you are into your "emo" wardrobe you will like this alot- obviously. Also, the singer has thee worst hair I've ever seen.

If you like Fall Out Boy or any other band referred to as emo now-a-days, you should already own this album.

Here are my favorite tracks (based on the music and the catchiness in which the lyrics are sang, not the actual words themselves)---- 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12

3 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

great site .

9:02 PM  
Blogger Body Building Site said...

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering Body Building related stuff. Feel free to visit my Body Building site.

11:34 PM  
Blogger alex said...

A child, whose beautiful eyes http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=Extrabreit+Sticker are really deserving of praise, refused to eat spinach.. We can't git http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=humax+5100 away till to-morry, anyways...

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home